We are now recruiting volunteers for Young Helper Project, the project on which the 14 & 15 year old ex-Campus kids who have shown a high degree of potential are trained to become Young Helpers. This will be held over the Easter Weekend (Friday 25th – Monday 28th March) at Waddecar Scout Activity Centre, near Preston and will be coordinated by the dream team that is me and Lydia Smith.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP or, if you would like to find out more, please get in touch with me (email@example.com) or Lydia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
COORDINATORS FOR 2016 SUMMER PROJECTS STILL NEEDED!
Thank you to all those who have expressed an interest in coordinating this summer; I will be in touch with you in the near future. However, we still need more people to come forward, for both Hippo and Residential, if we are to run projects to full capacity. A coordinator training day will be run prior to the summer and experienced coordinators are always extremely willing to provide help, support and guidance to those new to the role. We are also need people to co-ordinate weeks 0/7, to oversee set up and clear up at the beginning and end of summer. The provisional dates during which projects will run this summer are from 23rd July – 28th August.
If you are undecided, but would like to find out more, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested in coordinating, or would like to find out more, please email me with the following:
* Which project(s) you would like to co-ordinate
* If you have in mind anyone with whom you would like to co-ordinate.
* The weeks during which you will be available to co-ordinate
* The number of weeks Campus you have done and in what roles (eg which projects, whether you group led/domesticed etc)
* Any other relevant experience (e.g. previously coordinated, job experience etc)