What do the CEOs of Coca Cola, Saatchi and Saatchi, Microsoft and Adidas have in common? They all started their careers at P&G. Are you interested in joining the club?
• Curious to find out what it’s like to work in the world’s largest and #1 Times ranked Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company?
• Aiming to get a well-paid, challenging and highly rewarding job lined-up before the stress of your final exams & projects?
• We have numerous internship & full time opportunities listed below. Apply through www.pgcareers.com. All application deadlines are the 31st March.
1) Marketing Internships – Final & penultimate year students –Job # MKT00002777
2) Customer Business Development Internships – Final & penultimate year students – Job #CBD00013262
3) Customer Business Development – Final year students – 48 hour challenge 2013 – Job # CBD00013506
4) Finance Internship – Final & penultimate year students – Job #FIN00002761
5) Manufacturing Full Time Roles – Final year student – Job # MFG00003474
6) Supply Network Operations Full Time Roles – Final year students – Job # SNO00000753
7) Manufacturing/Supply Network Operation Internships – Final and penultimate year students – Job # MFG00003622 (UK) /SNO00000743 (UK/Ire)
8) Consumer & Market Knowledge Internships – Final & penultimate year students – Job #CMK00000859
9) Human Resources Internship – Final & penultimate year students – Job# HR 00002098
10) Information & Decision Solutions: IDS Challenge – Final & penultimate year students – Job #IDS00000988
11) Information & Decision Solutions Internship – Final & penultimate year students – Job # IDS00000983
• Want a chance to win a year’s supply of P&G beauty products & a chance to get yourself noticed? Fill in the attached slide to enter the 30 minute P&G Challenge for an opportunity to win!
• Any questions? Contact one of the functional representatives below to arrange a individual meeting:
o Marketing – Timothy Rothwell – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Customer Business Development – Sarah DaCosta – email@example.com
o Finance – David Swainston – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Product Supply – Elizabeth Pearson – email@example.com
o Research and Development – Michael Groombridge – firstname.lastname@example.org
Three billion times a day, P&G brands touch the lives of people around the world. We have one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted quality brands, including Ariel, Always, Braun, Crest, Duracell, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Hugo Boss, Iams, Lenor, Max Factor, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers and Pantene! We value people and so attract and recruit the finest people in the world – we have 140,000 people working in 80 countries worldwide making sure P&G brands live up to their promise to make everyday life a little better. We put an emphasis on personal leadership & career development, with real jobs from Day One: as a New Hire, you could be managing a multi-million pound budget or leading a business worth up to £100m. Come to our Introduction Presentation to meet former Cambridge students who now work in P&G across a range of functions.
P&G 30 minute Challenge